2022 is around the corner, and we need to be energized to make some good trouble. With that in mind, I’ve assembled a goodie bag of joyous and meaningful gift ideas for the holiday season:
- Rolling into 2022 like you mean business with these fabulous iridescent skates (foxy skate):
- Carrying good vibes and spreading important messages with Resistance by Design’s gorgeous VOTE Tote and VOTE Fanny
- Drawing, planning and dreaming in these PERFECTLY proportioned sketch books by Shinola Detroit
- Making your mark with the smoothest pencils in the world: Blackwing (how inspiring is the pearl set?)
- Letting go and letting the expression flow with a set of Caran d’Ache water soluble crayons
- Meditating on resilience and the human capacity for growth and nurturing with “The Petunia’s Are Amazing: A Prison Journal and Plant Care Guide”, in which all proceeds go to the author, Shane Pema Tenzin Marcantel’s re-entry fund.
- Enjoying everlasting delight with a bouquet of paper flowers created by Rachelle Hruska of Lingua Franca
- Get your hair out of your eyes, and focus on the 2022 prize. We love playful design, and this oversized acrylic hair pin by Mae Mae is truly delightful.
- Love, love and love some more, Resistance by Design’s super comfortable LOVE masks, now in red, clay and crimson colorways, make the perfect stocking stuffer.
Interested in writing for our blog, The Reveler?
Email email@example.com with your idea.